Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, I know we did. Here are just a few pictures of our Christmas day. Avery didn't care to much about opening her gifts, more with playing with the paper that was coming off the packages. She did like the little toy train we got her though. It is suppose to encourage crawling, although she basically is crawling. It's more of an army scoot and crawl combined. I'm just glad she isn't crawling on her back and pushing with her head anymore, we thought she was going to break her neck doing it that way. I apologize for not blogging much lately, but we have been really busy with moving into our new house and getting things ready for Christmas. I will post soon about our family and my little Avery that is just growing like a weed. She already has a tooth and 3 more breaking through, it's crazy how time flys. Avery with her toy train, mommy and daddy gave her.
Avery on Christmas night eating her dessert from her Aunt Lindsay.

VERY, VERY MESSY!!!
















5 comments:

Reeder family said...

your family is so cute! I knew you had a little girl I just didn't relize how old she is now. You look like the cutest mom! I love having a blog to reconnect with people you haven't seen or talked to forever. It's good to see what you have been up to.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! You have the cutest pictures, and Avery is just a doll!

Brookie said...

i love the picture of avery at the top of the page where she is holding your hands...sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holdays!

Tara said...

Avery is such a cutie! Hope you guys are doing great!

Tara
www.thedeppes.blogspot.com