Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AVERY!!

I can't believe my baby is 1! It seems just like yesterday I brought her home from the hospital. Avery truly is our little miracle baby. It wasn't easy getting her here (concieving & pregnancy) but we don't know where we would be without her. She is such an amazing little baby and we love her with all our hearts. She has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and I truly know she was meant for our family. I hope one day to have more children just like her, but if I never did I feel so incredibly lucky that our Heavenly Father chose me to be her mom. I feel so privelegded to call myself "Avery's Mommy". It hasn't always been easy with the endless poopy diapers, sleepless nights, and crying but I wouldn't change it for the world. I hope she never forgets how much her dad and I love her. Happy Birthday Avery, we love you so much!!



We had Avery's party the day after her birthday and she had so much fun...well until the cake part (scroll down to see what I'm talking about). She had so much fun playing with her grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Obviously we had a princess party because she is our little princess and what little girl doesn't pretend to be a princess at one time or another in there life, so we made her princess for the day (really it's everyday). We had family and friends over for dinner and then cake and ice cream. My parents and sister even came from Utah to be here for this special occasion. My family is amazing, but they LOVE to spoil her!! Here she is showing off her lion walker and jewlery case.

In her new wagon Grandma and Grandpa Meenderink gave her.

Showing off the princess cake with her cousin Kayli.

Deciding if she wants to dig in or not.

Guess she didn't like it after all. She is definetly my girl if she doesn't like to get dirty. But she also had a ton of people in her face, which she wasn't really fond of.

1 comment:

Devin and Becky said...

wow that year went fast. I remember you posting baby pictures. she is super cute!