Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

We hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day, we sure did! We actually celebrated it the night before since the big game (USU vs. BSU, basketball) was on Saturday night. We went over to a friends house and had our annual heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's, but I forgot to take my camera over there. We just ate our "elegant" dinner and hung out while the kids played, it was actually very nice! Below are some pictures of Avery with her gift from her dad and my gift from him too. Avery wasn't really in to posing, so I just snapped some as quick as I could. Here she is with her gift from her dad. He got her a cute little stuffed animal. She loves to play with her dogs, the live and fake ones.Here is another one of Avery with her gift and mine. I love rose bushes. In fact when we moved to our new house I was so sad I had to leave my yellow rose bush behind (it doesn't look like this one I'm just trying to explain) , it was given to me on my 1st mothers day from my mother in-law and it was so beautiful in the spring and summer. So this is my new "rose bush". Let's see how long I can keep it alive.

And here is just a picture of Avery's cute Valentine shoes. A friend gave those to Avery and they are just so adorable.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

1 comment:

Reeder family said...

you little girl is adorable. being a mom is so amazing, i bet it will be hard to go back to work, i know i am dreading it too.