Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun Pics

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog these past few weeks, I haven't been feeling well. Avery and I both got the stomach flu two weekends ago and then this past weekend I ended up in the Emergency Room with a kidney stone that won't move. So needless to say it's been an interesting couple of weeks. Kyle has been helping out a ton with Avery while I haven't felt good and I'm glad that when I have gotten sick it happened on the weekend when he can be home to help.
So the other day after resting I came out of the bedroom to find Avery with a new toy on her head. Dad gave her a cereal bowl to play with and somehow it ended up on her head!! Too cute, and now it's her favorite toy. Avery is such a daddy's girl and I love it!! It's so fun to see them play and bond and it gives me a break from time to time. She does love her mom too!!
Another shot of Avery and her "hat" in her exersaucer. She also loves to play in her exersaucer.
Avery already loves chocolate like her mommy. It's fun to feed her new foods to try and I know I probably shouldn't feed her chocolate, but she was basically grabbing the spoon out of my hand. So we shared a chocolate brownie...mmmm good!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! I forgot that you had a blog, so I was so glad that you emailed it out the other day. I finally joined the world of bloggers, so check mine out and we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

She is such a silly girl! I love the new pics!

Katie said...

She is so darling! My brother used to wear a green bowl on his head everywhere when we were little. He said it was his army helmet! Too funny she does too. Cute pictures : )