Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

I am such a blogging slacker, things are just so busy these days and by things I mean Avery she is into everything, but I will talk about that later.
Kyle and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday while we were in Utah visiting our families. We got to go to dinner at the Praire Scooner on Saturday night and it was so delicious, I hadn't been there in a long time and had forgotten how good there au grautin potatoes are!! It wasn't anything to excititng, but for us a night out without the baby is good enough for us!! I just want Kyle to know how much I love him and how incredibly grateful I am for him. He is such a wonderful husband and father, I couldn't have asked for better. He works so hard for our family so I can stay home with Avery and I truly appreciate that because not all mothers get to do that. He is so amazing with Avery and she has him wrapped around her little finger. She is such a daddy's girl and loves to play with him. I am so blessed to have him as my husband and love him with all my heart!
HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY!!

No comments: