Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Job

I have decided to go back to work part time, we need a little extra cash as Kyle was laid off in October, but also because it is a great opportunity and they are paying me quite well. I will be working as a Social Worker for a Transitional Home in Nampa. It's only 20-25 hours a week with half the hours being on site and in the office and the other half in the comfort of my home on my laptop doing paperwork. It's also not a set schedule either, I set the schedule with the clients so it's really flexible. My husbands friend is the controller for the company and I guess he thought I would be great for the job, so here I am going back into the work field.
Kyle has been doing mortgage loans from home and keeps looking for a job (but what bank is hiring right now for a Constuction Loan Officer!) and so he will stay with Avery when I am working. The job is temporary right now as it is program that runs off of a grant from the State which is renewed every June, so then I find out if I will continue to work or not. But for now I am at least working until the end of May and I am super excited. Although I will miss being home with my little girl I know she is in good hands with her dad and maybe it will give him an idea of what I do everyday.
So wish me luck on my new adventure!

No comments: