Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun Facts About Me!!!

My friend Chantal sent me this fun email and instead of forwarding it to people I decided I would post it. It's kind of like a tag so if anyone wants to join in the fun facts sharing, go right ahead.

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy and paste or press FORWARD then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you.The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Well Avery finally slept through the night last night in her crib upstairs away from me, from 9:30-6:15 AM. YAHOO!!! I have been letting her cry it out the past week although there have been a few days I have given in and just fed her, but I hope this continues because it was nice to not get up until 6:15 AM. It was very hard to do, but well worth it!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, because after all diamonds are a girls best friend!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sex and the City The Movie, it was fabulous!! I loved how the story finally ended.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now it's Intervention, but I can't wait for Ugly Betty and Greys Anatomy to come back on.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal or oatmeal, depends on if we have milk or not.
6. What is your middle name? Don't have one, but now I go by Melissa M. Jones
7. What food do you dislike? Onions
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I really like the new single from the Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up," Avery likes to dance to it and we jam out in the car to it.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 GMC Envoy XL, had to upgrade to a bigger car when Avery came.
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese or Turkey
11. What characteristic do you despise? Judgemental people, "To Each His Own"
12. Favorite item of clothing? Long shirts from Down East Basics, I think I have every color
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris
14. Favorite shoes? Brown Reef Flip Flops
15. Where would you retire to? McCall Idaho on the lake
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? On my 25th birthday I found out I was pregnant for the first time, although I ended up miscarrying on my 4th wedding anniversary.
17. Favorite sport to watch? College football, I love to go to Boise State football games with my husband. Although I only get to go when there not playing a good team.
18. Farthest place you are sending this? The worldwide web.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Tiffannie is really good at updating her blog and leaving comments, I wish I was like her!!
20. When is your birthday? December 19th, and I'm sure everyone already knows this because I always start a birthday countdown. It's not as fun now that I'm getting old!!
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person, but now that I have a baby I have been forced to become more of a morning person, but I am trying to train her to sleep in.
22. What is your shoe size? 8 to 8 1/2, depends on the brand
23. Pets? Cocker Spaniel named Oliver. He is terribly neglected now and I feel bad. I need to find him a friend.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Well Avery did sleep through the night last night, thats pretty exciting to me!!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I've always wanted to be a mom and I wanted to be a pharmacist at some point, but that changed when I figured out I sucked at chemistry.
26. How are you today? A little shaken from the break in, but for the most part pretty good.
27. What is your favorite candy? Anything really, I love candy!!
28. What is your favorite flower? I love geraniums. They always look so nice in yards.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 31, 2008, this is when our new house is suppose to be done.
30. What is your full name? Melissa M. Jones
31. What are you listening to right now? The baby monitor because I just layed Avery down for bed upstairs in her crib.
32. What was the last thing you ate? Shrimp at Long John Silvers
33. Do you wish on stars? Yes, even on fallen out eyelashes.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red or Blue
35. How is the weather right now? Hot, still in the 90's at 10:00 PM
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? The police to report the break in and theft.
37. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi
38. Favorite restaurant? PF Changs and The Cheesecake Factory
39. Real hair color? Dishwater blonde
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids
41. Summer or winter? Summers in McCall are the best, although winter means my birthday is coming.
42. Hugs or kisses? Both, Avery likes to give open mouth, slobbery kisses. A little gross, but so adorable!!
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Definetly Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? Hot chocolate :0)
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of Course it's always fun to find out things maybe you didn't know.
46. When was the last time you cried? About a week and a half ago, when a comment was made and my feelings got hurt.
47. What is under your bed? 2 plastic tubs of maternity clothes and usually my dog
48. What did you do last night? Kyle and I took Avery and Oliver for a walk around the neighborhood and watched who won on "So You Think You Can Dance."
49. What are you afraid of ? Irrational things like my eyes being poked out or my teeth being knocked out, I know I'm crazy.
50. Salty or sweet? Sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring? 5, I still have a key to my parents house on it
52. How many years at your current job? My newest job is being a mother and I have been doing it for 5 months now. I used to be a social worker and I did that for 2 years.
53. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, your suppose to be lazy and not work on that day.
54. How many towns have you lived in? 4, Roy, Logan, Nampa, Boise and soon to be Meridian
55. Do you make friends easily? I think so, what do you guys think??
56. How many people will you send this to? Everyone on the world wide web, you count.
57. How many will respond? Hopefully not everyone on the web looks at my blog, but at least my buddies!!

No comments: