Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Utah Here We Come...

(I just wanted to add this picture, Avery is now sitting up by herself, not for very long, but she can do it!! I wish she would slow down she's getting to big!!)
Thats's right we are leaving for Utah today!! I am so excited to come and visit friends and family, but I am especially excited to go to Sego Lilly Spa on Wednesday. I have been to the spa before (in McCall), but I am so excited to have an hour or so to myself without the baby!! My parents are wonderful, they are going to watch Avery for me so I can pamper myself. On Thursday night I am going to a pool party with all my dad's family. It's something my family does every year and this is the 1st time I've been in a very long time, so I am excited to go to that too. I will be in town thru Sunday so call me if you'd like so we can get together and visit!!

1 comment:

Becky Jorgensen said...

shes getting so big! I feel like she was just born and I love her chubby cheeks, she so cute!! Have fun in Utah. I wish I lived closer so i could visit more!