Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 3, 2008

HERE WE GO

Ok, I never thought I would be someone who would blog, but here I am. I had a baby shower in Utah over the weekend and my friends said I had to do it...so here I am girls you really should be proud. I am not computer literate at all, but it's worth a shot if it helps me keep in touch with friends and family while learning how to be a new mom. Thus the reason for the title : Adventures in the life of a new parent. I am currently 37 weeks pregnant with my first child, a little GIRL and couldn't be more excited. It took three rounds of interuterine insemination and one miscarriage to get this beautiful spirit here, I'm just hoping I know what to do when she comes. Since I was a little girl I always knew I wanted to be a mom...but back then it was fantasy and now it's for REAL!! (This must be the stage in pregnancy when you start freaking out about everything!!) So through this blog I will keep you updated on the rest of the pregnancy, the birth of our little girl, and my adventures on becoming a new mom (and everything in between). So enjoy and I truly am learning about computers and blogging, so bear with me!!

1 comment:

Becky Jorgensen said...

Melissa I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats! When's your due date? The the last time we saw eachother was right before we both got married!! You should email me its becky@mjorgey.com let me know what you've been up too K. TTyl!!! Becky