Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Avery's First Easter





Here are some pictures of Avery's first Easter. Her Grandma Carolyn bought her a cute new dress to wear on her debut at church. She did so good in sacrament meeting, we didn't have to take her out at all. Avery is now 4 weeks old and I can't believe how much she has changed and grown over this time. I want her to stop growing and stay the same, except sleeping through the nights would be good.
So if you don't already know I am having surgery on Friday to have my gallbladder removed. Apparently gallstones are very common after you have a baby and I was lucky enough to get them. I will just be happy to be out of all this pain. I also have a kidney stone to go along with it...seriously did I need all of this at once. Wish me luck on my surgery it may be a while again before I can blog.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Avery looks so beautiful! I love the dress! I am so sorry that you have to have surgery. I wish I was closer and could help out. If there is anything I can do though, please call. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Melissa!! Thats so much to go through plus on top of just having a baby!! Your one tough momma!!! I hope everything goes well with you surgery and you can finally be out of pain!! love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you had to have surgery. I hope all went well. Avery is beautiful, she looks so cute in her Easter dress!!