Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Utah Here We Come!!!

Avery is going on her very 1st road trip to Utah. I am so excited to come and introduce my baby to all my family and friends, but incredibly nervous at the same time. I'm praying she just sleeps the whole time or I can at least make it to Kyle's grandma's in Tremonton before she needs to eat again. We will be leaving tomorrow and staying for probably a week or so. Hopefully that will be plenty of time to visit with everyone. I want to try and get together with everyone, maybe have a girls night or something. So wish us luck on our 4 hour drive and we hope to see you ALL soon!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sorry I didn't make it over, but my heck from the little card and the VERY FEW pictures and updates you put on here she is the cutest thing ever!!!!Come on you need to blog more it is how I stay up on everyone's lives!!!