Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Bump Days

Just to give everyone an idea of what I looked like
a year ago compared to my what seems like never ending baby bump days of today. The picture that is at the top of my blog was taken January 2007 in McCall Idaho at the Winter Carnival and the picture I am posting now was taken January 2008 same place, just 36 weeks pregnant. I can't wait to have my body back. I understand though that that doesn't neccisarily even happen right after you give birth, especially since I plan on nursing, but it sure will be nice not caring around all this extra weight. It still amazes me to think I have a 7 pounder(at least thats what I'm hoping for) just hanging out inside of me. The miracle of life is truly amazing to me. I hope she comes soon!! Kyle still looks exactly the same, he just traded what team he was going to wear this time, he loves his Utah State Aggies and Boise State Broncos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey woman! Your so stinkin cute pregnant!! Crazy its coming to so soon! What are you going to name her?