Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Beautiful Baby Girl!!


Here is a picture of our beautiful baby girl taken a few days ago by the wonderful people at Fetal Fotos. The technican kept saying, "she has the the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen." She must take after her father then, although he has the dimples to go with them. I get to go back to get some more pictures taken because as you can see she wouldn't move her arm from her face. It almost looks like she is sucking her thumb.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am so excited. This is the only way I keep in touch with people. I need to find out how you can get your blog printed into a book from my cousin. But she is using it as her baby's history.

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,
I love that we will all be able to keep in touch via the blog world. I am so excited for you and Kyle to have your baby. You will love being a mom. It was so great to see you the other day ( I am glad to see you guys made it home safe)Please let us know when you have that cute baby. Good luck with labor:)
Love ya!