Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Jones Update

I'm pretty sure my daughter is going to be stubborn just like me. At my doctors appointment last Thursday and today I was told I have NOT dilated or effaced at all. Granted I still am only 38 & 1/2 weeks, but come on nothing. He can't even strip my membranes to help move things along because you have to at least be at a 1 to do that. So every night we go for a walk, (my dog Oliver is enjoying this part of it though) to try and move her further down but I don't think it's working. My doctor said that your not considered overdue until a week after your due date, so if nothing has happened by March 2nd he'd start me on March 3rd. I personally think that seems like an eternity away, but I guess I should enjoy my freedom now while I still have some. She must be just as scared to meet me as I am her or she knows we can't decide on whether to buy a Lazy Boy or a Glider to rock her in and who would want to come into the world without one of those waiting for you. I know she'll be here when the time is right, but maybe if I promise her a brand new car when she turns 16 she'll come a little early. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Rocker!!! Lazy Boys are such an eye sore! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow she is stubborn. But a piece of advice let her come when she's ready!!