Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FINALLY HOME!!

We're finally home from McCall!! We love it there but it's nice to be home, it gets old living out of a suitcase!! I didn't take near as many pictures as I intended but I posted a few below. I totally forgot to take a picture of me water skiing or wakeboarding, heck we even tried wake surfing this year, but of course I forgot my camera or would say "Oh I'll bring it next time we go out" and would forget that time too. All and all vacation at the lake for 6 weeks was absolutely amazing. I love having the opportunity to stay home with my daughter, because now my work is transportable!! Now I'm just trying to catch my breathe at home and get caught up on house work and things...the fun stuff!! Hope everyone is enjoying there summer as much as I have. I do love traveling, but I've got to stick around for a bit so I can start picking out things for my new house. Hopefully I will be making a trip to Utah soon to visit family and friends down there. I'll let you all know when so we can come and visit.

2 comments:

Amanda Fullerton said...

What a way to spend your summer! You're incredibly lucky to be able to go to the lake for 6 weeks. That's fabulous.

Brookie said...

i am glad to hear you are back. lets go to lunch:)