Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!

I want to wish my wonderful and amazing Dad a very happy birthday today!! He is such a great dad and grandpa and I don't know what I would do without him in my life!! I couldn't have asked for a better dad or grandpa for Avery, he completely adores her and she has him wrapped around her little finger. I think he shops for her more then I do and thats a lot. Thank you so much for all you do for me and my little family and the great example you are to me. My dad is truly the best and I hope he had a fabulous day!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
(I can't believe I don't have one picture of my dad with me or with Avery, he is usually the one snapping the pictures, so just imagine Mr. Clean without the earring and thats what my dad looks like, bald head and all).