Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Still On Vacation and another Gallbladder...

We are still on vacation here in McCall and having so much fun it will be hard to go home on Saturday. Avery is having so much fun playing with her cousins and hanging out on the boat and I am having a great time water skiing, reading, and relaxing!! It's nice to have so much family around to help with the little one, it makes life a lot easier!!
Since I've been gone my mom found out she had gallstones and had her gallbladder removed today. There must be something going around, watch out who knows could be next!! Her surgery went well and she didn't have to have a drain left in like me, so thats good!! I hope you get better soon mom and recover quickly!! We're thinking of you as we sunbath on the beach!!
I will post pictures when I get back into town this weekend, my husband brought our computer up and I'm sitting in the parking lot of Lardos (a great resturant with a terrible name) using there free internet access to check my email!! Hope all are enjoying there summer as much as I am!!

1 comment:

Becky Jorgensen said...

That sucks your mom had to get her gallbladder out too. Thats so weird, me and my mom got both of ours out in the same year too. I Hope your having fun on your vacation, Jealous, I need one really bad!!!