Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

6 Month Appointment at 7 Months

Avery had her 6 month appointment on Monday, yes I know she is 7 months. I'm not really sure how we got that far behind on her appointments, but at least I'm taking her right(I think it was the receptionists fault anyway, she scheduled it wrong)!! Well Avery is now 17 lbs 12 oz. which is the 65th percentile for her weight, she is 25 & 3/4 inches long which is the 25th percentile for her height and her head is the 55th percentile. All and all she looks good, just has a little runny nose and cough but that could be from her teething, so we just keep her propped up at night and the humidifer running. The doctor said if it is a cold it should pass in the next week then I am going to have to make her cry it out again at night, because whenever she gets sick it throws her nighttime sleeping off, but her naps during the day have improved so that's good!! Can't complain there I have been getting much more done throughout the day!!

No comments: