Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 50th Mom!!

This weekend my mom celebrated her 50th birthday!! We decided we would surprise her with a trip down to Utah to visit and celebrate with her. Me and my dad worked out a plan so that when we got there I would put Avery on the door step and my dad would tell her a "special package" had arrived for her. Well when she opened the door and saw Avery she started to scream she was so excited to see us, but mostly Avery!! It was so fun to visit with all my family and to be together to celebrate such a wonderful mother!! I love my mom with all my heart and am so grateful God sent me to her. She is so good to me and Kyle and even better to my little Avery. She loves that little girl to pieces and spoils her to death. She is such a wonderful grandmother and mother. I love you mom and I hope you had a fabulous 50th birthday!! Here is picture of my dad and Avery on my mom's birthday. We had such a great day just hanging out and doing a little shopping. What a great weekend!!
Here is a picture of my brother Lynn and his wife Tory and there niece Braylyn and nephew Denton and Avery in the middle of them. They feel like my niece and nephews some times because they love to come and visit my parents with them. They are the cutest and I'm glad they were all able to come and visit us while we were there.
Here is the birthday girl and her "special delivery". Avery loves her Grandma and her Grandma's yellow dog. We always love to go to Utah and visit. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!


No comments: