Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Trip

We had such a fun trip to Utah last weekend. We got to see all my family and visit with them while we were there. The trip down was very nice, especially because I didn't have to drive. I got to sit in the back seat and take care of the 2 babies who either slept or played most of the time and watch Disney movies with the older girls. Seriously FUN!! We did a lot of shopping while in Utah, my parents spoil Avery to death!! I guess thats what grandparents are for. Avery got a lot of cute outfits for the fall and winter and even I got a few things for myself. We also went shopping for a Halloween costume for Avery. We found a really cute princess outfit at Babies R Us that I thought was cute, but she kind of looked like a cone head with the hat on, so we decided she would be a ballerina. We found a really cute tutu and crown for her to wear. Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do for Avery and I. We had so much fun staying and visiting with you, hopefully we can come again soon!!! WE LOVE YOU!!Here is Avery and my sister at Babies R Us trying on the princess costume. What do you think does she look like a cone head?? Those cheeks are so big I had a hard time tying it around her head.Here she is in her tutu and crown. Not the best picture but these were taken with my phone. She is gonna look so cute on Halloween night.

No comments: