Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

House Update...

Sorry it has been so long since I've blogged, but things are getting busy with the house getting finished up and trying to get packed up for the big move. So this will be short, but I thought I would show you some pictures of how the house is coming along. Hope you enjoy, we really love how it is turning out, it's better then we expected.
This is a picture of the front door and the windows to the nursery. The stone turned out really good. Notice the speakers at the top left of the pictures. We had the electrician install into the whole house including the courtyard a high tech sound system so you can plug in your Ipod and listen wherever you are in the house. I 'm sure I will have a hard time learning how to use this. Here is a picture of the backyard and the covered patio. Avery already has a sand box to play in (not pictured), I can't wait for her to be big enough to play in it.
This is a picture of the living room. They were still working on putting the granite and mantle on the fireplace when I took the picture. We just bought a 46" flat screen to put above the mantle. It should look really nice after it gets finished and installed. The door on the side is going to be Avery's playroom/toy box under the stairs.
Here is a picture of my kithcen. This is probably my favorite room in the house. It turned out so good with the different color of cabinets. I LOVE IT!!
Tahdah...this is the front. We still haven't got a rod iron gate for the front, but we love how it has all turned out. In our subdivision they require you to have 18 shrubs/trees in the front yard. I think that is a little much since I don't have much of a green thumb, but let's just hope they make it through the winter.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

It's so beautiful Melissa! We were just down there over the weekend for a friends Halloween party. As soon as your all settled in we will have to plan a trip down to see it and finally meet Little Miss Avery! I miss you!

jess said...

Your house is beautiful!! I bet you will be so glad when it is all finished... but it will be worth the wait!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Way cute house! I love the stone!
Did you say you are living in Boise?

peachypaige said...

Melissa i am seriously going to come live with you! If thats still okay! Your house is so cute! I love it! Miss you guys lots!!