Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

Picture Time

I took Avery to get her pictures done at Kiddie Kandids while I was in Utah. They turned out so cute as you can tell. She smiled so good for the camera and was happy most of the time she was being posed and proded.
These pictures are of Avery in her cute Easter dress. You can't tell very well from her Easter pictures just how cute her Easter dress really is.

I had to do a naked picture. At this age it is soooo cute. I can use it as blackmail one day and threaten to show a boyfriend or something. This was the very last picture of the sitting and she had had it by then. All she wanted to do was suck on her arm and the lady would not let her, so we were lucky we got such a cute picture. I think Kyle and I make cute babies, but I may have a little bias.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Melissa, she is so stinkin' cute! It blows my mind how big she is getting! I wish I could have seen her (and you too, of course) while you guys were here. Next time for sure!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so freaking cute!! She is such a darling baby!! I am so glad I was able to meet her when you were in town. I LOVE her bows!!!