Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Home Again Home Again...Idaho That Is

We got home from our trip to Utah on Sunday and have been going non stop since then. We had so much fun in Utah visiting family and friends and finally getting my hair done!! I totally chopped it off but it looks soooo cute!! I will post some pictures of the new do sometime later this week. I can't really say we did too much while we were there, but thats whats so fun about going, not having any errands or things to do so we just hang out and relax. I did have a great time at the spa where I got a pedicaure. It was my 1st offical pedicure, I have had facials before but never a pedicure, so it was fun. We also had fun visiting my family at the annual pool party. My dad took Avery swimming in the pool and she had so much fun!! On Friday night Avery and I went to dinner with my good friends Shelly and Jodi to Rumbi Grill. It was so nice to catch up and visit with them. I completely forgot my camera at home in Idaho so when I remembered I took my moms camera with me, but I forgot it for dinner, so I don't have any pictures of my friends from dinner, but I just love visiting with them and Jodi finally got to meet Avery. I have known these girls since I was little and we are still great friends, I hope that Avery will have friends like that too, because truly they are wonderful!! On Saturday we went to visit my best friend Chantal and Avery's boyfriend Kian. She kept scaring him with her screaming and kicking, the poor boy would cry everytime she would squeal with delight. I love that she has found her voice, but she is so loud!! She just loves to coo and talk and now scream, it's hilarious!! The drive home on Sunday was ridiculous, because Avery won't sleep the whole time now and gets bored in the back seat all by herself, so she cried the last hour of our drive. Needless to say I was so happy to be home and out of the car, but she's a trooper. I'm not sure when we'll be back to Utah, but we will definetly be there for Thanksgiving. Below are some pictures I took, sorry there are only a few!!
This is Avery in her cute spiderman shades. Kyle took this before we left for Utah, but I wanted to post it because she looks so cute in them.


Here is Avery and my dad swimming at the pool party. She got to go in the shallow kiddie pool where the water was a little warmer...hmm I wonder why??

Here is Avery and her boyfriend Kian in there Bumbo seats. They are the exact same age, but of course Avery is still ginormous compared to him. They had fun grabbing at each other and cooing back and forth.
I loved this picture of Avery. She has the cutest grin on her face. She is such a ham for the camera. I have been putting tiny bows in her hair, because the big headbands keep rubbing her hair off around the front of her head so I want to give it a chance to grow in so she doesn't end up with a huge forehead!

No comments: