Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New House

Here are some pictures of our new house under construction. This is a picture of the fromt of the house. It is a 3 car garage with the one on the right being 2 cars deep. We also have a courtyard so what looks like where the front door will go there will be a gate there that leads thru the courtyard to the front door. The courtyard is where I will put my bench and my flower pots. Also in the path of the courtyard is a bedroom and 3/4ths of a bathroom (only has a shower, no tub) that is detached from the house. It's called a casita, but it is kind of like a guest room or office. We will be using it as our exercise room for our treadmill. This is just a closer view of the front of the house. I love the rounded center. On the main floor the rounded center room will be Avery's bedroom and upstairs there will be a window seat and the computer niche is directly behind it.

This is a close up of the front door and those windows are to Avery's bedroom. It is suppose to be a formal dining or living room but we turned it into a nursery. I had to have Avery on the same level as us because in our house now her room is upstairs and our is on the main floor and I get all worried about her being that far away from us (and by me being worried I mean Kyle, he is such a worrier).
I didn't take any pictures of the upstair because it's pretty standard bonus room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. We were suppose to have another bedroom but decided this weekend to remove the wall to make our bonus room bigger, Kyle wants to put a pool table in it, I tell him to keep dreaming!! I will take more pictures when they get it drywalled. It is coming along very fast so I have high hopes it will be done on October 31st. Time will tell!!

4 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

wow that is a nice house. you must be soooo excited. It is going to be awesome. where do you guys live Idaho? Anyways I always skip through pages and never leave messages and I have been meaning to tel lya that your little girl is adorable. so cute I love it. make me want a little girl.!!

Becky Jorgensen said...

your house is amazing!! its so big! I'm so jealous haha congrats, I'm so happy for you!! Your house sounds like my brothers. They have the courtyard and the casita. I want a house like that!!

Anonymous said...

Cute house! I didn't know you guys were building - that is way awesome!!

Shelly said...

Wow moving up in the world :) Looks like your gonna have plenty of room to keep expanding the family!!