Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer...

I can't believe how lazy I have been since I got home from McCall. I feel like a bum and have totally neglected my blog. SORRY!! My family came to visit us this weekend and it was great fun. When they got here on Friday I had just gotten home from the ER, yes thats right another hospital trip!! I have ULCERS, again!! About two years ago I was scoped and the doctors found I had eight large ulcers in my stomach from taking to much Advil. Now I'm sure your wondering why in the world was I taking so much Advil, but I have TERRIBLE cramps (thus the reason I had such a hard time getting pregnant). Well I made the stupid mistake of taking it again because I have bad cramps still and have had some tooth problems. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!! So I woke up Friday morning with terrible abdominal pain and we ended up in the ER, I think they know me a little to well there!! So they are pretty sure it is recurrent ulcers and they gave me some meds to take. I think they are helping, because the next day I was already feeling better, so I could entertain my parents although they were just happy to see us and little Avery!! We took my parents and sister to our new house, our at least the construction of our new house and everyone seems to like it. They are almost done framing it so when that is done I will post some pictures of it. Yesterday we did a walk through with the cabinet guy and tomorrow I have an appointment to start picking things out. The only bad thing is that I have a hard time making a decision, so I'm sure it is going to be a long process deciding on things. Our walk through of the cabinets took 2 hours out in the 98 degree heat and I didn't even change that much, but when I start hearing options I get all flustered and can't make a decision. So this house is definetly going to be an experience, good and bad. My family left on Monday and it's always sad to seem them go, but I'm trying to plan a trip down there soon...I really need my hair done Buffie!!
Here are a few pictures I took of Avery in her swing. She LOVES her swing and has since the day she came home from the hospital. I can't believe how fast she is growing and how big she is getting, I miss my tiny baby. But she is at a very fun stage with her giggles and exploring. She can roll to one side, but hasn't quite figured out how to get to her belly, all in good time I guess. It's probably good she's not mobile yet, I like being able to put her in bed with me in the morning and if I doze off she won't fall out!!
Is she the cutest baby or what??
Finally I have a picture of my dad with Avery. On Friday Avery didn't make it out of her jammies because she spent the day at the ER with me and Kyle. What a trooper!!

No comments: