Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dog for SALE!!

Oliver...Oliver...Oliver!!! What am I going to do with you?? He is sooooooo jealous of Avery. I feel bad because he's still my baby dog, he just doesn't always come first anymore. He truly was our baby before Avery came along and I knew it would be a hard adjustment for him, I just didn't realize how bad he would handle it. The other night was the kicker, I was ready to give him away after he jumped into Avery's bassinett. Oh did I forget to mention I had just layed her down for bed and Kyle was leaning in there to put her binkie back in her mouth and Oliver decided to jump in from our bed on top of her. He could care less about her when she 1st came home from the hopital, but as time goes on he gets worse and worse. He now chews anything of hers in sight (headbands, pacifers, changing pads, etc...) and I can't take it anymore. He also almost sat on her head once. He really needs some obedience training, but my husband is to cheap and I really have no idea how to do it on my own, despite reading several book on the subject. This is the 1st dog I have ever owned and it's still all new to me. Has anyone else ever had this problem?? What do you do?? I love my dog and he really isn't for sale, but he has to cut this out because I don't trust him around the baby anymore. He has never bit anyone not even a child pulling at his ears, he is just feeling a little lonely these days!! But it has got to STOP!! He needs to understand I love him too.Oliver loves to chew on Kyles dress socks. I don't know what it is about his socks and Avery's because he never touches mine. Oliver in his better days. I don't like to dress up dogs, but I felt bad after I would shave him and put him in the yard all day to play when it was cold out.

My little puppy. He was soooo cute and pretty easy to crate train. Why can't he be the same way now? He really was my baby back before Avery. Now all I do is take pictures of her. I still love him too though and always will. He truly was our first born.

No comments: