Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

I want to wish my wonderful husband Kyle a Happy Fathers Day, it is his 1st offical, although Fathers day will always be a special day to us as it was last year on fathers day we found out we were expecting our little Avery. I took a pregnancy test that morning right after I woke up and to my delight it read PREGNANT!! I took the test into a sleeping Kyle and said Happy Fathers Day!! Now here we are today celebrating the day again with our little bundle of joy. Thank you so much for being such an amazing husband and father. WE LOVE YOU!!

I took this picture of Kyle right as we were getting ready to go in the operating room for my c-section. You can see the excitement and I'm sure a little fear in his eyes. He did so good during the delivery and stayed strong for me.

Being a new dad is hard work as you can see, but he loves his daughter and would do anything for her. He is such an amazing help with Avery and I couldn't have asked for a better father for my daughter.

2 comments:

Amanda Fullerton said...

I absolutely love the look on Kyle's face in the picture before surgery. He looks so happy and yet so scared at the same time. LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet husband!! Happy Father's Day Kyle!